Safe in Sport (SIS) is a small collaborative partnership within Erasmus+ Sport programme.
Project duration: 12 months (01.01.2018. – 31.12.2018.)
General objective project pursues:
- to promote voluntary activities in sport, together with social inclusion, equal opportunities and awareness of the importance of health-enhancing physical activity through increased participation in, and equal access to, sport for all
Specific aims of the project are:
- prevent injuries and protect health of young athletes at the grass root level through involvement of coaches with extensive experience in training youth;
- support the exchange of good practices among sport stakeholders on measures intended to improve injury prevention;
- raise the awareness on the protection of the health of young athletes.
Main activities of the project:
- 3 Transnational project meetings
- Development of training material (creation of questionnaire for coaches and analysis of existing documents and best practices)
- 2 Exchanges of best practices (in Turkey and Croatia)
- Dissemination and visibility
- Project web page: https://rss.hr/sis-o-projektu/
- Project FB page: https://www.facebook.com/SafeinSport/
- Project Instagram profile: https://www.instagram.com/safeinsport/
- Project logo:
- Project brochure: Brochure Safe In Sport
- Project poster: Posters SIS – HR
- Project roll-up banner: Roll up SIS – HR
- Project video: https://youtu.be/z-_y1IpmK8I
- Training material: TRAINING MATERIAL
- Project management plan: PROJECT MANAGEMENT PLAN -Safe In Sport
- Evaluation plan: INTERNAL EVALUATION PLAN_SIS
- Evaluation report: EVALUATION REPORT_SIS
- Dissemination and communication strategy: Communication and Dissemination plan_strategy SIS
Follow News of the project: https://rss.hr/category/vijesti-o-projektima/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SafeinSport/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/safeinsport/
Follow us on our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtAeJPF6PgRRAkToFJxXOrg
This web page has been produced with the financial support of the Erasmus Programme of the European Union.
The European Commission support for the production of this web page does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
This project is co-financed by the Croatian Government Office for Cooperation with NGOs.
The views expressed in this web page are the sole responsibility of Rijeka Sport’s Association and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the Government Office for Cooperation with NGOs.