BETTER – BoccE Together, acTive forevER! promotes traditional sports and games (bocce) what is consistent with one of the most important aims of the Erasmus+Sport Programme.
BETTER – BoccE Together, acTive forevER! is one of the actions that address the problem of epidemics of physical inactivity, social exclusion and extinction of traditional sports and games.
The main objectives of the project are to:
- Bring opportunities for people of all ages to have fun and be active, therefore enhance their quality of life;
- Attract a wide population, especially children and youngsters and prove that bocce is not only sport for elderly men;
- Contribute to bridging the gap between generations and genders: bocce can be played by children and grandparents altogether, men and women;
- Encourage social inclusion, intercultural dialogue, understanding, integration and respect for others through sport;
- Promote the European heritage (traditional sports and games).
CROATIA, RIJEKA SPORT’S ASSOCIATION – RSS
Partner 1: HUNGARY, Reményt a Gyermekeknek Közhasznú Egyesület – Hope for Children Hungary
Partner 2: BULGARIA, BULGARIAN SPORTS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION – BSDA
Partner 3: CROATIA, Udruga za promicanje aktivnog građanstva – ECHO