MOST (MObility of STaff) is a small collaborative partnership within Erasmus+ Sport programme.
Project duration: 12 months (01.01.2018. – 31.12.2018.)
The general objective of the project is to promote and support good governance in sport and dual careers of athletes.
Specific aims of the project are:
- to encourage the cooperation between the administrative sports bodies at the national and local levels;
- additionally educate staff who perform duties of administrational representatives of sports clubs and associations;
- fight for the jobs of “administrator in sports” that belong to competent people with the experience in the sport.
Main activities of the project are:
- 3 Transnational project meetings (Sweden, Bulgaria and Croatia)
- Development of training material for administrative staff (creation of questionnaire and survey)
- 2 Exchanges of best practices (Bulgaria and Croatia)
- Dissemination and visibility
- Project brochure: MOST_brochure
- Training material: Training material_MOST
- Project management plan: PROJECT MANAGEMENT PLAN – Mobility of Staff
- Evaluation plan: Internal evaluation plan
- Evaluation report: EVALUATION REPORT_MOST
- Communication and dissemination strategy: Communication and Dissemination plan_strategy MOST
- Project web page: https://rss.hr/most-o-projektu/
- Project FB page: https://www.facebook.com/MobilityOfStaff/
- Project logo:
- Project poster: most_hr_poster
- Project roll-up banner: roll up_hr
Follow News of the project: https://rss.hr/category/vijesti-o-projektima/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MobilityOfStaff/
This web page has been produced with the financial support of the Erasmus Programme of the European Union.
The European Commission support for the production of this web page does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
This project is co-financed by the Croatian Government Office for Cooperation with NGOs.
The views expressed in this web page are the sole responsibility of Rijeka Sport’s Association and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the Government Office for Cooperation with NGOs.