BETTER – BoccE Together, acTive forevER! promotes traditional sports and games (bocce) what is consistent with one of the most important aims of the Erasmus+Sport Programme.
BETTER – BoccE Together, acTive forevER! is one of the actions that address the problem of epidemics of physical inactivity, social exclusion and extinction of traditional sports and games.
The main objectives of the project are to:
- Bring opportunities for people of all ages to have fun and be active, therefore enhance their quality of life;
- Attract a wide population, especially children and youngsters and prove that bocce is not only sport for elderly men;
- Contribute to bridging the gap between generations and genders: bocce can be played by children and grandparents altogether, men and women;
- Encourage social inclusion, intercultural dialogue, understanding, integration and respect for others through sport;
- Promote the European heritage (traditional sports and games).
CROATIA, RIJEKA SPORT’S ASSOCIATION – RSS
HUNGARY, Reményt a Gyermekeknek Közhasznú Egyesület / Hope for Children Hungary
BULGARIA, BULGARIAN SPORTS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION – BSDA
CROATIA, Udruga za promicanje aktivnog građanstva – ECHO
Main project activities:
- 3 Transnational project meetings (Croatia, Bulgaria, Hungary)
- Development of Bocce Training Module
- Organization of two 2-day Capacity building activities in Bulgaria and Hungary
- Dissemination and visibility
Bocce Training Module: BOCCE TRAINING MODULE_compressed
Project Management Plan: Project implementation plan
Evaluation Plan: Evaluation Plan_compressed
Project website: https://rss.hr/better/
Project FB page: https://www.facebook.com/bettererasmusplus/
Project poster and roll-up banner:
Follow News of the project: https://rss.hr/category/vijesti-o-projektima/
This web page has been produced with the financial support of the Erasmus Programme of the European Union.
The European Commission support for the production of this web page does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
This project is co-financed by the Croatian Government Office for Cooperation with NGOs.
The views expressed in this web page are the sole responsibility of Rijeka Sport’s Association and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the Government Office for Cooperation with NGOs.